Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lu's favorite films

Hi everyone! :D

These are the trailers of my favorite films.


Yes, I know, they have nothing to do with each other and you probably won't like them at all (especially the second one), but well... don't ask me why I really love them.

The first one it's simply amazing. If you like mystery and suspense you have to watch it, honestly. You'll find the perfect crime. (;
The second one I just can't explain why I like it. It's a really funny and great story about one friendship that combined with love gave origin to an addicting risky game. It may sound crazy but it was the way they found to be happy. I guess that normal people won’t like it. It’s a little bit weird. --‘

I have other films that I actually love, almost as much I love these ones but this had the particularity that they had stayed in my mind throughout the years.
By: Lu*

No comments: