Thursday, January 14, 2010

Science-fiction

Personnnaly I don't like science-fiction movies like Star Wars and that, because the special effects they have don't bring us the idea of reality, that it can really exist.
Of all the science-fiction movies that I saw i just liked Avatar. It can put us in it using the special effects. I also liked Harry Potter because it shows us the magic they practice using special effects!


By: Ci*


In my opinion science-fiction movies aren't very interesting. Well I like the effects but the stories in general are stupid. Movies like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or Transformers have a funny story, and I only see science-fiction movies of this kind. That type of movies brings us a new World, new creatures ... A example of a awful movie it's Matrix. Well, may be because it's too old but In my opinion, the special effects are so bad. Who knows if it was done again recently? Maybe I can change my opinion.

By: Meh*



I don't like science-fiction movies. What I like more in a film is the story itself and directors of science-fiction movies are sometimes too worried about special effects and they ruin the story that is, in fact, what it matters. I souldn't be talking about that, because I don't actually LOVE seing movies, I think it's sometimes a waste of time, and the movies that I like to see are those who show the reality cruelly, that show reality as it is, to show the world, to those persons who are living in the "world of the moon", that think that there are not problems in our world. It's good to have something that alert us of what's going on around, because that is a world outside that we sometimes can't even imagine, and think about other realities instead on focus on our it's , in my opinion, very stupid. I admire films based on true stories, documentaries, ... something that can open people's eyes.

By: Lu*

No comments: