Thursday, January 27, 2011

Becky and the Shop Assistant

Becky - Hello! I'm JUST taking this dress and these two pairs of shoes.


Shop Assistant - Ok! That will be 9.999$.


Becky - (What?! I don't have m oney for all this. Well I could put something apart...Do I need all of this? YES!)There's my card...(my loyal friend!)


Shop Assistant - Your card has been declined.


Becky - Could you try again please?!


Shop assistant - DECLINED!


Becky - And this one?! Or this?!


Shop assistant - Your cards had been all declined miss...


Client - What is taking so long? No money no buying!


Becky - ( Oh MY GOD! what i'm gonna do?) We could make an agreement. Do you accept checks?


Shop Assistant - Sorry. We don't accept above 500$.


Shrink - BECKY?! What are you doing here? You missed our reunion today!


Becky - I...I...I forgot...


Shrink - All of this is useless! You can be stronger than this...


Becky - Ok...Ok... I'm leaving now...( I'll come back tomorrow!)


Becky - BUY BUY!

Based on:

BY: Ciih* and Margarida*

No comments: