Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friends

Friends...who needs them?
I need...When I am sad they don't let me down, they always try to make me happy, to pull out a smile of my mouth.
Even when I want to do crazy things I can count with them, because they are always by my side. Did you ever look at them? No? You should be ashamed! They are the best of the best!!
I just wanna say thank you for all that you did for me...

"You are a ray of sunshine
In a world that's sometimes grey
The magic of your company
Will brighten up the day.
You've guided me through bad times
Wiped away my tears
And brought me so much joy
As we've travelled trough the years.
It warms my heart to know
You choose me as your friend

A loyal, loving person
On whom I can depend.
If I could have one wish
I'd make it just for you

I'd ask God for His blessing
In everything you do."


LOVE YOU FRIENDS 4EVER*




By: Cihh*


1 comment: